Touring the region’s magical countryside
Excursions by Motorbike & Car
Exploring the Alps on two or four wheels… For all of you who prefer a more laid-back holiday experience, Salzburger Land has the ideal opportunities in store, including a wide selection of alpine passes. Breathtaking scenic roads and fascinating mountain passes can all be found close by: Grossglockner High-Alpine Road, Gerlos Alpine Road, Postalm Road, Route 99,… Take advantage of the many all-inclusives available to you at our Mayrhofer Family Hotels: And borrow the hotel’s own convertible for excursions sure to be quite extraordinary ,… The extensive vitality offers at our hotels add the perfect finishing touches to your first-class holiday in Radstadt or Zauchensee. So, what are you waiting for? Turn on the ignition and away you go!
Winding Roads, Alpine Passes, Scenic Roads,…
- Grossglockner High-Alpine Road & Gerlos Alpine Road
- Route 99: from Bischofshofen via Obertauern to Spittal an der Drau
- Postalm Road in Salzburg’s Tennengau region
- Sölk Pass in Styria
- Carinthia: Nockalm Road, Turrach & Maltatal
- Tour via Bad Aussee through the Salzkammergut to Wolfgangsee, Attersee, Bad Ischl etc.
Your Advantages at Mayrhofer Family Hotels
- Hotel’s own Mercedes Benz 4-seater convertible to borrow
- 8 different touring suggestions
- Ideal starting point for day tours