Hurtling down the hillside on a toboggan
Ready, set, go! Head out with your family on a tobogganing expedition to one of the region’s many sledding hills, most of which are also lit up after dark. The longest illuminated sled run in the Salzburger Sportwelt region awaits you next to the Königslehen lift in Radstadt. After enjoying a relaxing ride up on the gondola lift, you will be able to slither and slide a grand total of 6 km down to the valley below. In Zauchensee, the Sonnalm sled run also promises you 3 km of enjoyment on two runners.
Sled Runs in the Region
- Königslehen sled run in Radstadt: 6 km long dropping 730 m, longest floodlit sled run in the Salzburger Sportwelt, A gondola lift makes it easy to get to the top, free to use during the daytime with your Amadé Sports Pass. Floodlit on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Sled runs in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee:
- Sonnalm sled run in Zauchensee: 3.1 km long dropping 410 m
- Sled run on the Hochbifang: 3.2 km long dropping 400 m, lit up until midnight, Sleds are available to borrow at the Hochnössler Alm & Bifei’s Hütt’n, make your way to the top on foot or use the toboggan taxi
- Sled run at the Winterbauer: 2.2 km long dropping 230 m, lit up until midnight, Sleds available to borrow at the Winterbauer
Your Advantages at Mayrhofer Family Hotels
- Discount for hotel guests wanting to enjoy the sled run
- Königslehen sled run just 1.5 km from the hotel
- Sled run is free with your ski pass